Thursday, October 23, 2008

BEATSANDFOODSTAMPS.COM


Today I came across a blog named "Beats and Food Stamps" and as I was reading it FaMe, the publisher, had wrote a blog named "Black Like Me." Now this being my first time reading his work, he had hit a hard topic, Why do black women expect black men to approach them knowing that they are going to dead the dude? Ladies we have to be real as black women or Young ladies are we expecting to much from our black men, have we created an image a perfect man not realizing the man who strives to make us happy? I can't give you all the juicy details of his blog, but ladies lets be real, how far does a relationship get if we down one another because of personality differences?
another topic he had hit was , black men being called sell outs because of the women they date. for black women to judge black men on dating is a subliminal contridiction because everyday in the street especially in NY, you see black women walking down the streets with men of all differents nationalites and races , an not once have I heard the word sell out all I seem to hear is that they are moving up in social class by dating out of their race.

My question is ...is there a difference between men dating outside their race and women dating ouside there race?

checkout FaMe's blog


-BIZ

3 comments:

Mr.HB said...

Amen. You can't imagine how much bullsh*t I'm gettin on campus from the black girls. The funny part is that none of them know the whole context of the blog. They read one post and then think the world is about to end. All of my posts have been written to push the envelope and I did it again on this one. I think it was just a lil too raw for some of those people who don't want to actually face the truth and look past how the post was written but the points it was getting across.

Anonymous said...

No.
There is no difference.
But in ma personal opinion...
I dont think we should.
AS BLACK PEOPLE.
i mean. yea date em. but marrying them and having children with em...idk
Dis is a real iffy topic for me. b'cuz i know you cant help who u fall in love with right?? but...shyt idk
i wouldnt knock no one for being in a criss cross relationship for the simple fact that you honestly cant help who you fall in love with.
But i wouldnt promote da marriage n children thing. Because i think that black men and women should create/build strong black families because those are the kind of families that benifit the black community.
yea that might sound a lil racist. but hey, i guess im a lil racist. I try to be as openminded as possible, but there's just some things....you know?
I LOVE ALL PEOPLE. I JUST LOVE BLACK PEOPLE MORE. TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT TO.

qqqqqqqqqqq said...

yeh, there is a big difference. Women see it as betrayal... like men can't do tha same thing... it's like... date whoever for me but if yu do it then ur dead wrong. I agree wid NIA... but fame has a point...