Sunday, August 23, 2009

NIGGA PLEASE

Lately I have realized the confidence hike in some of the dudes. I understand that everyone is up on the POLO and Nautica. but like really how unique are you. like no matter how you put it , if ya shirt is $20 more then the next nigga guess what sherlock . ITS THE SAME FUCKING LABEL. Now excuse my curses but like this polo epidemic is really pissing me off. What makes it worst is that then the try to pull the label of aS A "LO LIFE" . Like yall dont have the balls to be lo lifes. hahahaa

Now the confidence hike definitely comes with the clothes., Because the same niggas that try to talk to you, suddenly rock hella polo and then have the nerve to act like they are above somebody. well news flash sweety YOU NOT POPPIN.

WELL I WAS JUST FEELING SOME KIND OF AWAY AND HAD TO VENT.

xOXOXO BIZ


TWEET MEEE www.TWITTER.COM/FIRMSWEETBIZ

No comments: