Sunday, March 22, 2009

BREAKIN OUT

i need feed back on this poem i wrote. this is the same poem that causeed my mom to remove my room door. causing her to say some things pllus more. but i didnt write it in a disrespectful tone. only wrote it because my voice felt alone. she felt i was exposing private home life. but i just wrote how i feel. so tell me what you think.



BREAKIN OUT
the powerSTRUGGLE at home is something unknown.
having me in the perdicament of asking "should i go home."
so like wayne i phone home.
love the sound of the silent dialTONE.
realizing im not the type to skip a curfew.
maybe a minute or two.
NOTthe arguementive type.
refuse to hear the wrong expect to be right.
making it hard to stay humble.
i allow my STRAIGHT&DISRSPECT to fumble.
getting told to shut up.
in my mind screaming WHATTHEFUCK.
Being aggressive.
refuse to be the aggresor.
just listenin to the stressor.
mind screaming.
volume screeching.
from the stressors preachinng.
but it is my silence that is teaching.
SOnow whos theFOOL.
love to dispute before school.
walking around with a smurk make everything kool.
butSHIIIT.....there aint nada cool.
little texts sayin have a good day in school.
got me laughin like my heart is spazin.
cant tell the real love from the fake.
so now my thoughts decided to BREAK.
OUT.
let my fingers do the typing.
expressing the uNheard in my voice.
the mistakes of my choice.
the water in my tears.
would it Be different if that man was here .
ha im going to far.
iif i was 21 i probablyHIT the bar.
drive ofF wreck the car.
HA.
HA.
I SHOUT.
shitFEELSbetter.
when you.
shh
BREAKIN OUT

No comments: